Saturday, September 8, 2007

i'm back...

woww..it's about couple of week dat i neva rite my blog...ermm...act i'm quite buzy coz of the final xam comming soon nex week on friday...luckily it's on friday...fuuuhh...stll got time to study...hehe...heyy...nex week it's our fasting tme right???wowww...i cn't wait dat dude...but y must de xam it's on fasting tme...arrghh..i hate dat...bout people who on9 ym..i'm vry sowi coz i dun hve time 2 chttng right now...xspecially some1 dat alwys hvng prob wif his gf...sowi dude..i promise u dat aftr my xam / ur PMR we'll enjy diz chttng as long as u wan ok...i knw u read my blog...dats y i'm typing here...lol...ok...stop bout de crap...now straight 2 de point ok..act i want 2 talk bout my new house at puchong...ermm..in my last entry i show u my house... n also i got said dat my house is near de lake right..soooo yesterday (8/9/07) i went 2 my new house...aftr checkng de house..we go 2 see de lake...wowww..thre's some1 who'se swimming over thre...i tout i want 2 swim,but de weather's not permitted..it's not goin 2 rain act...but it's vry hot..i dun want my skin 2 get burned...hahaha...ok guys..i've no idea wat 2 right now...check diz pic ok..


farisya n me


dat's de lake...



can u c de lake???


i dun have 2 tll u guys wat is diz rght???

1 comment:

irArOx said...

nk mandi tasek gak!!!!!!! =p