Friday, January 9, 2009

no comment...

hey...i've nothing 2 say actually...but diz week i have received 5 calls from colleges...first from taylor's college,2nd from sunway university college,3rd from lim kok wing,4rd from ptptl,n 5th from monash university...taylor's told me dat i should have registered last wednesday(07/01/2009)...4 first batch...sunway in february...n bla bla bla...but den i have 2 cancel it since I haven't got my SPM result yet...i told dem how dey choose students 2 go inside their colleges 4 first batch...n dey told me from our trial result..i laughed at myself coz my trial result was damned freaking bad...n seyezly i'm not epi at all with my result...eventhough there's an A...but seyezly until now it keeps haunting me..!!!n i juz hope my SPM result will be better...

No comments: