Wednesday, October 24, 2007

GIRLS..from a GUY'S point of view

A guy friend of mine told me what he thinks about girls.So,to all girls out there,wanna know what's in the twisted minds of these creatures called guys?This is what guys mostly think about us...


Girls...they're beautiful
Girls...they're nice
Girls...they're sensitive
But girls...I can't understand you...
Because....


If I say you're pretty,you'll say you're not...
If I say someone is pretty,you'll get jealous...
If I say you're weak,you'll say you're strong...
If I treat you rough,you'll scream "I'M A LADY!"
If I say you can't cook,you'll get angry...
If you cook,...YEAKKKKSSS!!!
If I help,you'll say i'm wooing...
If I don't,you'll say i'm not gentleman
If I ask you out,you'll say you're not free
If I don't,you'll say bad things about me
If I phone you,you'll say i'm bothering you
If I don't,you'll say i don't miss you
If I give you classy presents,you'll say...i'm showing off
If I give you flowers,you'll say it's a lame old tactic
If I don't,you'll say i'm lack of ethics
If I remember your birthday,you'll say it's nothing
If I don't,you'll cry without stopping...


And lastly...
If I say I Love You,you'll never give your answer
If I say I don't...better forget the answer
Girls I don't know how to understand you
but without you...
i don't know what life will be...



OMG!!!everything written here was true...i admit it...because i've done that to one of my ex...exactly the same...well i get this from 1 of my friend that want to share a little bit of his points bout girls...thanks dude...i really appreciate it...now it's all up to you guys to believe with this points or not...i give this to my family to read and they're all agree with this points...xspecially my mom...and i hope after this i won't be that type of person...hehe =P...sorry guys...i think thats all frm today ok....(sowi lau der kslhn grammar yer...)


~take care n paipai
~isya

No comments: