Tuesday, November 20, 2007

jalan-jalan g pantai

hey peeps...it's been 3 days i've never touch my luvly comp...and it's going to be more often than this...it is b'coz nex year is my final year in school...i'll be putting more effort in my studies..SPM is juz around the corner 4 me...so please pray for my success...=)...ok now lets begin the story that i want 2 share 2 you guys on my holiday at Sepang...which is at my cousin's house...on my 1st day,my cousin take my sis,my lil sis and me 4 a walk at JJ(Jaya Jusco) 1 utama wif his sons and daughters...best laa g kat sana...sebab dah lama tak gi situ kan...hehehe...ari ke-2 plak kitorng g PD(port dickson)...gi sana pun sebab nak main pantai...aikkk!!!kenapa cakap BM plak ni???ermm...xpe2...lets continue...ermm...i really enjoyed myself at PD...but i'm not wearing my sunblock that time...and all my skin get burned...NOOO!!!i'm getting darker again...sob sob...not only me get burned...but most of them...hahaha...but...the worst is my lil sis...she's quite white b4 this...and now she's getting darker then me...yes!!!hehehe...


my sweetheart...!!!luv them soo much...


do you guys still remember this lil boy??ermm...
luv u Qayyum...muahxx

it's quite hot here!!

my Qayyum wif his sister...


at night before goin 2 sleep...this lil boy - Qayyum make every1 laugh b'coz of his character...tp yg palng best bila die buat mata macam antu...memang chumel n melucukan...tengok jela gambar kat bawah ni...


tengok die buat mata macam antu - mata hitam naik ke atas...

kat katil pun nak posing??? =)


k laa...thats all frm now...sowi kalau ada kesalahan grammar atau apa2 jelaa k...


~isya / sya

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bgus la u had fun by da sea.....
have fun 4ever!
i doakan u berjaya.....


-z

isya said...

thx zul...=)

Anonymous said...

Well written article.